- Women in Music Tech (April 2017). Newsletter #5: Diversity & Interdisciplinarity – Need of the Hour.
- Xambó, A., Drozda, B., Weisling, A., Magerko, B., Huet, M., Gasque, T., Freeman, J. (2017). “Experience and Ownership with a Tangible Computational Music Installation for Informal Learning”. In Proceedings of the Tangible, Embedded, and Embodied Interaction Conference (TEI ’17). Yokohama, Japan. pp. 249–252.
- Xambó, A. (January 16, 2017). Ada Lovelace. In Women in Music Tech.
Recent solo & group performances
- Anna Weisling and Anna Xambó. (February 11, 2017). Beacon. Root Signals Festival. Georgia Southern University. Statesboro, Georgia, United States.
- peterMann. (January 8, 2017). Live coding session. Noiselets. Freedonia, Barcelona, Spain.
Latest Blog Posts
subscribe via RSS