MCT4048 Audio Programming
Hands-on course by Anna Xambó
Years: Spring 2019
Program: 2-year Master in Music, Technology and Communication (NTNU/UiO)
During the first week, the students develop an individual mini-project, whilst in the second week, the students develop a group mini-project. Here’s the list of the blog posts about the projects developed by the students in Spring 2019:
- The Giant Steps Player by Guy Sion.
- The Spaghetti Code Music Player by Mari Lesteberg.
- Odyssey by Shreejay Shrestha.
- Catch the wave by Karolina Jawad.
- The Pointilator Sequence Synthesizer by Eigil Aandahl.
- SineWave Pad by Ashane Silva.
- Reese da Alien! by Sam Roman.
- Freak Show by Sepehr Haghighi.
- The Mono Synth by Eirik Dahl.
- The Wavesynth by Jørgen Varpe.
- Touch the Alien by Eigil Aandahl, Jonas Bjordal, Mari Lesteberg & Sam Roman.
- The Magic Piano by Jørgen Nygård Varpe, Ashane Silva, Guy Sion.
- Convolverizer by Eirik Dahl, Karolina Jawad, Shreejay Shrestha, Sepehr Haghighi.
- Xambó, A., Støckert, R., Jensenius, A.R. and Saue, S. (2020). “Learning to Code through Web Audio: A Team-Based Learning Approach”. [PUBLISHED] [AAM]. Journal of Audio Engineering Society, 68(10), pp. 727-737. Special Issue on Web Audio.
- Xambó, A., Støckert, R., Jensenius, A.R. and Saue, S. (2019) “Facilitating Team-Based Programming Learning with Web Audio”. In Proceedings of the Web Audio Conference 2019 (WAC ’19). Trondheim, Norway. WAC 2019 Best Paper Award.