Anna Xambó @ Eulerroom Equinox 2020
Crowdsourced Eulerisms. Eulerroom Equinox 2020. Streaming from Sheffield, United Kingdom. March 22, 2020.
This live coding session explores the Euler’s number using the self-built tool MIRLC, a SuperCollider extension which retrieves, transforms, and dissipates, in real time, crowdsourced sounds from the online creative-commons sound database Freesound.org.
- More info on the event:
Sound Credit List (Source: Freesound.org):
- som modificado 01.wav by gelzo
- sw-13.wav by galeku
- SOS-MorseCode.wav by Mediaman57
- 120129_woodpecker_hammering_on_antenna.wav by reinsamba
- Transmissions.wav by AlienXXX
- t32c-10mhz.mp3 by ok1has
- 13 C1 Sine, hand made.flac by monpauvrelieu
- Bass Milk Frother by Moggi
- 02-flutepad_TMc.aif by Tom_McLaughlin
- 03-flutepad_TMc.aif by Tom_McLaughlin
- grass loop short.wav by Yuval
- Shuffling Cards by sarcasticbracket
- rip of a rotten bough slowly, close up, cracking, H6.wav by Bini_trns
- Punch_02_Heavy.wav by Smullen93
- Tree Rustle 3.aif by le_abbaye_Noirlac
- Metal Click.wav by Sheyvan
- sand pour on metal FF666.aif by martinimeniscus
- throwing rock.wav by Kalou
- Skrillex Equinox Style Drumloop_2.wav by alexthegr81
- clothoid_1s_real.wav by peterhil
- 1814 Leeds_Next.mp3 by Louis94
- 1814 Manchester Piccadilly_Next.mp3 by Louis94
- 1823 Reading.mp3 by Louis94
- 1821 Edinburgh.mp3 by Louis94
- happy: thanks by AmeAngelofSin
- Xambó, A., Lerch, A. and Freeman, J. (2019) “Music Information Retrieval in Live Coding: A Theoretical Framework” (Open Access) [PUBLISHED] [PREPRINT]. Computer Music Journal, 42(4), Winter 2018, pp. 9-25.
- Xambó, A., Roma, G., Lerch, A., Barthet, M., Fakekas, G. (2018) “Live Repurposing of Sounds: MIR Explorations with Personal and Crowdsourced Databases”. In Proceedings of the New Interfaces for Musical Expression (NIME ’18). Blacksburg, Virginia, USA. pp. 364-369.