MCT4048 Audio Programming (Spring 2019)
Hands-on course by Anna Xambó
Program: 2-year Master in Music, Technology and Communication (NTNU/UiO)
- Xambó, A., Støckert, R., Jensenius, A.R. and Saue, S. (2019) “Facilitating Team-Based Programming Learning with Web Audio”. In Proceedings of the Web Audio Conference 2019 (WAC ’19). Trondheim, Norway. WAC 2019 Best Paper Award.
During the first week, the students develop an individual mini-project, whilst in the second week, the students develop a group mini-project. Here’s the list of the blog posts about the projects developed by the students in Spring 2019:
- The Giant Steps Player by Guy Sion.
- The Spaghetti Code Music Player by Mari Lesteberg.
- Odyssey by Shreejay Shrestha.
- Catch the wave by Karolina Jawad.
- The Pointilator Sequence Synthesizer by Eigil Aandahl.
- SineWave Pad by Ashane Silva.
- Reese da Alien! by Sam Roman.
- Freak Show by Sepehr Haghighi.
- The Mono Synth by Eirik Dahl.
- The Wavesynth by Jørgen Varpe.